Home Forums GENERAL Matlab component with BER analyzer

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Doaa Ali
      Participant

Hello,
      Could you please tell me what the specific statement should I add in matlab code to show the result on BER analyzer that connected with matlab component? I tried the sample of matlab BER, but it didn’t show result on the analyzer. I also tried bibary example, it worked but I don’t understand which statement that show the result on the analyzer.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Doaa,
      you need to make sure that the signal output of the Matlab component is correctly set (optical , electrical, binary or M-ary) in the component properties popup window. In your case, when you need to connect the output of the Matlab component directly to the BER analyzer, it needs to be electrical. You need to provide also the binary and the pulse signal to the BER to work.
      I hope this helps.
      Please note that you can’t upload OptiSystem files to the forum.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Doaa Ali
      Participant

Dear Sir Ahmad
      I have already chosen them correctly an I modified like this in the attached picture but unfortunately I still cannot see the result on the analyzer, should I add any statement in the code?

Attachments:
      Doaa Ali
      Participant

And I tried the sample of matlab BER, I could not get the result on the analyzer.

Attachments:
      Ahmad Atieh

Dear Doaa,
      please email me your project and the Matlab code and I’ll check it. My email is ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.