Home Forums SYSTEM M-ary pulse genrator

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      prakash jat
      Participant

hi everyone, can anyone find out error in calculating M ary pulse genrator in attach file

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Dear Prakash,
      there is no attached file. please reattach.i happens many times please confirm after attachments.

Regards

prakash jat
      Participant

hi dhiman
      i am attaching my file please see it reply to me
      thank you

Attachments:
      prakash jat
      Participant

when i run this file then it will stop calculating after m-ary pulse genrator and software will gerate close command

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

the M-ary pulse generator 4 and 5 creating the problem, can you provide the paper which you are trying to realize so that I can confirm.

Regards

alistu
      Participant

I don’t think the problem is necessarily from these two M-ary pulse generator, as mine always stops on M-ary pulse generator_6 and sometimes others. Besides, I omitted decision component and pulse generators 4 and 5 and still saw the error. I haven’t also managed to find the problem so far. however, you have chosen 16-QAM in decision component while you have used 4-QAM. You need to correct this anyway.

Damian Marek
      Participant

I would recommend switching to the new OFDM Modulation and OFDM Demodulation components if you have the current version of OptiSystem.

prakash jat
      Participant

thanks to reply but if i will remove M -ary pulse genrator and connect remaining portion then i stuck at nrz pulse gerator with same situation
      is it due to comoponet incompatibility in connection,
      as said by damian sir, i am using optisystem 13 with new ofdm
      as said by alistu sir , how to we deside 16 QAM in decision comonent
      please help me , because this problem is preventing to me to design next step
      thanks in advance all

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.