Home Forums SYSTEM LTE-ROF using OFDM

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      MONTCHO Marlise
      Participant

Hello,
      I try to realize and analyse the performance of LTE-radio over fiber using OFDM modulation. Here is my simulation but i don’t find anything( constellation, BER…). Could you help me to find a mistake?

Attachments:
      alistu
      Participant

I can’t open your file. Which OptiSystem version are you using?

MONTCHO Marlise
      Participant

Optisystem 13.0.2

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hello,

I found a couple errors. One being the Filter wavelength which I changed. It is also a better idea to use the BER Test Set to measure the BER for OFDM because it has a section for disregarding the pilot symbols, training symbols etc.

Regards

MONTCHO Marlise
      Participant

Thanks Damian. My electrical constellation isn’t work. Could you help me to find errors . Thanks

Damian Marek
        Participant

The visualizers in the project work for me. What is the problem you are experiencing?

MONTCHO Marlise
      Participant

I don’t see anything in the screen for the both electrical constellation visualizer

Damian Marek
        Participant

Is it possible you have not rerun the simulation? I did not save the data in the visualizers when I uploaded it here.

MONTCHO Marlise
      Participant

Here is what i get after simulation. Is it correct?

Attachments:
        Damian Marek
        Participant

Ah I see, actually that is correct! The reason you only get 4 points is because the detection of the signal has already taken place in the OFDM Demodulator and the M-ary signal has been regenerated. The regenerated signal is “perfect” from a noise perspective, so the symbols are coincident.

Ravil
      Participant

Your diagram is looking good, it has negligible BER!

MONTCHO Marlise
      Participant

Thank you Damian Mareck and Ravil for your explanation . In fact it is a work I have to present, so I don’t know if you have documents about the operation of Ber Test Set, the parameter ”Sequence length for BER per iteration,” and why it is better to using the ”Ber Test Set instead” of the ”eye diagram analyzer” or the ”BER analyzer”, the reason why the Bessel Optical Filter at 15 GHz was used instead of (2 * 2.6GHz= 5.2 GHz, theorem of Shanon), the role of connecting the OFDM modulation and OFDM demodulation block by a link , the advantage of using OFDM blocks directly in the optisystem instead of implementing it in matlab and do the cosimulation with optisystem … I need these elements to better master my work and by the way, better justify the results. Thank you for your help

feras
      Participant

hello everybody , i am working on a project like this , but i do not know how to simulate the up-link in LTE-ROF can any body help me please , how i can simulate full-duplex LTE-ROF .

Damian Marek
        Participant

Try looking at our tutorial on the bi directional fiber and components.

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

I am using optisystem v 13.0 your project file is not open?

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

can send the image of LTE R0F link or export in Lower version

feras
      Participant

hello,
      i haven’t any link in lower version , the LTE uplink depend on SC-FDMA and i can’t simulate this in optisystem

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Greeting for day!!
      As per our previous discussion I am working on nonlinear reduction technique for RoF link.
      I try to develop the different RoF link . I try to develop the Wimax –RoF but there are some problem to get the output as you mentioned.
      Please provide me some guidance regarding same

Attachments:

Hello Damian,

I working on a very similar project. How can I use “OFDM Modulation (OS12)” instead of current “OFDM Modulation” in the osd file you reformed? My project has been attached to this message. I would be grateful if you would kindly help me out.

Best regards,

Attachments:
Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.