Home Forums FIBER Loop Control

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Abu Bakar
      Participant

Hi Everyone, Please anyone can tell me the function of loop control? Why we can use this component and also tell about reference wavelength?

Damian Marek
      Participant

The loop control will send the signal through a loop multiple times, our dispersion compensation samples make use of it. Instead of duplicating a transmission segment you can just reuse it with the loop control emulating a much longer transmission length.

In many components there are parameters which are wavelength dependent and can be approximated as a linear function near a certain reference wavelength. The parameters are then set with respect to this reference wavelength.

Abu Bakar
      Participant

ok thanks darnian. My another question is that in solitonic pulse eye diagram there is alot lines present what these lines tells. where from alot of these come ? From internet I downlod pic this pic is different from my pic of simulation result. the first one is internet pic and the second one is my simulation pic of eye diagram why my lines are so less?? how can increase these line. kindly answer me as soon as possible.

muhammad jawad
      Participant

Dear Abu Baqar

A good eye diagram should be more opened and clear with less congestion of lines representing low amplitude variation,ISI and jitter.Our goal is to optimize the design and simulation with less these lines and opening the eye as max possible.so your eye is good as it has more opening and less amplitude variation with less lines.

Abu Bakar
      Participant

ok thanks.

Abu Bakar
      Participant

My eye diagram is that. Is it ok or not? I am confused at that point on internet present pix more no. of lines but my eye diagram is less no. of lines why?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.