Home Forums FIBER load insertion loss for isolatior

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Xin Huang

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply to my questions about setting the wavelength dependent insertion loss of isolator. May I ask if I want to load the insertion loss of my isolator, is it achievable? The insertion loss of my ISO is wavelength dependent and it distributes randomly, so it’s better load the file of the insertion loss of my ISO.

Looking forward to receiving your reply.

Best regards,
      Xin

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Xin,
      currently the bidirectional isolator has the option of using a specific wavelength dependent transfer function or using cosine dependent transfer function as described in the datasheet of the component. We’ll add user defined feature in the next release. Please let us know if you need this feature immediately and we could accommodate your request if you have a valid license.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Xin,
      currently the bidirectional isolator has the option of using a specific wavelength dependent transfer function or using cosine dependent transfer function as described in the datasheet of the component. We’ll add user defined feature in the next release. Please let us know if you need this feature immediately and we could accommodate your request if you have a valid license.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.