Home Forums GENERAL License

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Mahdiyar Sarayloo
      Participant

Hello Everyone

I am creating the profile here and install the 30 day version of OptiSystem 13.0. When I run the software it gives me an error about the license.

I have attached the error box.

Any help to cope with this issue is highly appreciated in advance.

Many regards,

Mahdiyar.

Attachments:
      Eric Tubby

Mahdiyar,

Are you able to access http://localhost:1947/ in your browser on the computer that you are trying to run the software on? If not, please try disabling your antivirus. Your antivirus may be blocking port 1947 which is needed by the software to obtain the license.

Thanks,
      Eric

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

I think, it may be due to the expiry of 30 days trial period?
      either you or someone else might have installed the optisystems, earlier on the system.

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

You can format the System and can use the same evaluation version or the trial version install on other PC

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Good morning happened to me I put the program in compatibility mode and solved the problem. The operating system I’m currently using is windows 8.1

same problem here may be the problem is because of windows 8.1 that I am using as well. please let us know about the solutions, thanks

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

putting in compatibility mode resolves

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

I was facing same problem with windows 8.you can re-install your setup and it will start working properly

feras
      Participant

hi,
      i guess you have a problem with run time environment , go to control panel then services then enable ( sentential ldk run time) ,

Natalia Canas
      Participant

Hi,

I’m on Windows 8 and I am trying to reinstall Optisystem trial version but it does not work, I get the same error message plus a message that says: “Evaluation: license expired” after re/installing and trying to open OptiSystem.
      I read that you can download a maximum of 3 times each product, but can I install it 3 times in the same computer to have a total of 90 days trial?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments:
        Eric Tubby

Hi Natalia,

No, re-installing the software will not extend the evaluation period.

Thanks,
        Eric

Dr Rk Sethi
      Participant

Hi Natalia,
      Once evaluation license expired, you can’t do anything. you can send a email for the extension of the evaluation period.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.