Home Forums SYSTEM licence error

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ARPIT VERMA
      Participant

i download the software now.but the licence expired error are shown.i cant understand please help

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Hi Arpit, do you get the error from the first start, or you have been able to use it at least once?

Bryan Tipper
      Participant

You can send licensing issues to support@optiwave.com. Please also include your attachment (as I do not see it in the post).

Cheers,
      Bryan

+1
      Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hi Arpit,
      i have tried in many systems and not even a single time got any kind of error. I would suggest to redownload the setup file according 32 bit or 64 bit depending on your OS, and try to reinstall. Hope it helps.

Regards,
      Dhiman

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

i have got such type of errors while installing newly downloaded software.u just reinstall the software and then check whether that is helpful or not.

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi Arpit Verma,
      May be evaluation version of optisystem was used in your system earlier. Since a version can be used only for once in a system, it won’t work again in your system ( if you have used the evaluation version earlier for 30 days). If its not so, I am sorry. Attaching the snapshot of the error message will be helpful for you as well as the members of this forum to help you.
      Regards.

+2
        alistu
        Participant

I agree with you. I think the problem is simple as what Gokul has mentioned and we have had many other members trying to reinstall the software after it was installed on a computer by uninstalling the expired software and changing windows OS to be able to install it again. It is most probably the case here.

Regards

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.