Home Forums GENERAL issue with optical QPSK Tx

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Vamsi mohan
      Participant

How to connect optical QPSK Tx according to this diagram? Optical QPSK TX
      contains two output ports it seems. but according to the diagram,
      it shows one input port and one output port. how to connect?

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Vamsy,
      The Optical QPSK transmitter can be set to accept an external laser or use an internal laser as well as use an internal PRBS or use an external PRBS. The ports are dynamically changed through the selection in the component properties window in the Main and PRBS tabs.
      I hope this clear the confusion that you have.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Vamsy,
      The Optical QPSK transmitter can be set to accept an external laser or use an internal laser as well as use an internal PRBS or use an external PRBS. The ports are dynamically changed through the selection in the component properties window in the Main and PRBS tabs.
      I hope this clear the confusion that you have.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Vamsi mohan
      Participant

Thanks Dr Ahmad for that clarification. I dont find any corresponding Optical QPSK Rx to use along with the Optical QPSK Tx.

Vamsi mohan
      Participant

Thanks Dr Ahmad for that clarification. I dont find any corresponding Optical QPSK Rx to use along with the Optical QPSK Tx.

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      You may use either Optical Coherent DP PSK Receiver or Optical Coherent PSK Receiver components depending on your applications.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      You may use either Optical Coherent DP PSK Receiver or Optical Coherent PSK Receiver components depending on your applications.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.