Home Forums GENERAL installation problem

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Rajveer Bhagat
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I can’t install optisystem v.16 (evaluation) on my computer. The installation process gets stuck at extracting files. Please help.

Scott Newman

Hi Rajveer,

I have spoken with the technical support team and they are looking into the issues. Could you please send an email into support@optiwave.com so we can work with you to address this problem.

Scott

Fabrice MFUAMBA
      Participant

I Think you should check to correct your computer or troubleshoot it. Personally, I’m enjoying V.16 for two days. It is really amazing but only limited license 30 days. That killing me

Scott Newman

Rajveer,

When you say stuck, how long did you leave it idle before concluding it was stuck? I am just trying to figure out if the extraction has slowed or genuinely frozen.

Scott

Scott Newman

Fabrice,

The evaluation license is limited to 30 days to provide adequate time for an evaluation. The product can be bought, providing a license that does not expire after 30 days.

Scott

Prof. Raad Fyath
      Participant

I can’t install optisystem v.16 (evaluation) on my computer. The following message is appeared
      (Couldnot obyain license- Terminating application)

Rajveer Bhagat
      Participant

I tried it for almost 30 minutes, but nor progress. I even tried reinstalling the windows and again tried to install optisystem v.16. But same problems persists.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.