Home Forums FDTD Installation issue

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Poonam Jindal
      Participant

I have downloaded the evaluation version of optiFDTD but each time the error appears as attached whenever I try to open the design file.

I have lost two chances of downloading the evaluation version. Kindly suggest the solution.

Scott Newman

Does this happen with any design file?

Have you tried to reinstall? I am not sure what you mean by “lost two chances”.

In addition you have been using the product for some time and the evaluation is only valid for 30 days. Are you attempting to still use the same evaluation copy?

Scott

Scott Newman

Does this happen with any design file?

Have you tried to reinstall? I am not sure what you mean by “lost two chances”.

In addition you have been using the product for some time and the evaluation is only valid for 30 days. Are you attempting to still use the same evaluation copy?

Scott

Poonam Jindal
      Participant

Hi Scott
      Yes, I have tried to reinstall the evaluation version. That is why I am saying that I have lost two chances of installing the evaluation version. Both times the same error message pops up.
      I have been using an older version of the software earlier. Some time back, I have installed the evaluation version of optiFDTD and made some design files.
      But now when I installed the evaluation version for second and third time, the above attached error message is there.

Poonam Jindal
      Participant

Hi Scott
      Yes, I have tried to reinstall the evaluation version. That is why I am saying that I have lost two chances of installing the evaluation version. Both times the same error message pops up.
      I have been using an older version of the software earlier. Some time back, I have installed the evaluation version of optiFDTD and made some design files.
      But now when I installed the evaluation version for second and third time, the above attached error message is there.

Scott Newman

Poonam,

I have confirmed with our IT team that this error is typically seen when a restart has not been completed after the installation of the product. Can you confirm whether or not you restarted the machine after installation.

Scott

Scott Newman

Poonam,

I have confirmed with our IT team that this error is typically seen when a restart has not been completed after the installation of the product. Can you confirm whether or not you restarted the machine after installation.

Scott

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.