Home Forums GENERAL Installation error of optisystem

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Leeba Babu
      Participant

During installation of trial version of Optisystem 13 , it showed an error “Unable to register the DLL/OCX:RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x3”. Please someone suggest a way to rectify this error. I have attached an image of it.

Attachments:
      MHD NA
      Participant

you can download it again from here optiwave website because there is a missing file in library.

Leeba Babu
      Participant

Hi MHD NA,
      I have downloaded it again.But it shows the same error. Is there any other way? I am badly in need of the software. Pls help me out with this.

Leeba Babu
      Participant

My OS is windows 7 Ultimate

alistu
      Participant

Hi Leeba,

You can give a recommended software for the error you have faced a try. Please see the following link and install the software and try reinstalling OptiSystem:

http://support.2brightsparks.com/knowledgebase/articles/230257-regsvr32-failed-with-exit-code-0x3

I don’t know if it helps for sure, but I’d give it a try.

Regards

Leeba Babu
      Participant

Hi AListu,
      Do i have to install both the softwares? can u pls saty what does this softwares do?

alistu
        Participant

Unfortunately, I am not much familiar with this software either. The software is used to overcome problems due to file synchronization, which may be happening in some stage of the OptiSystem software installation. The above link has suggested using both, so I think you’d better go with both of them.

Thanh Nguyen
          Participant

@alistu: Do you understand the issue ?

alistu
          Participant

Hi,

If my perception of the issue is right, you may be able to troubleshoot by doing as I have stated in the previous comments above. Otherwise, please contact Optiwave via the mail address provided by Damian on this page.

Regards

Damian Marek
      Participant

Please contact support@optiwave.com with installation issues.

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi all,

For such issues which are related to the installation of the software,it is always better to contact the optiwave support team.. They will provide you with the precise solution…

Regards
      Sahil Singh

+2
      ZULKARNAIN
      Participant

hi all..
      i think you should first try to reinstall the software or else try to download the software again to reinstall as sometimes files goes missing. You can also contact the support team for this problem. Hope your problem gets resolved soon.
      with regards

varinder singh
      Participant

Hi Leeba,

You can give a recommended software for the error you have faced a try. Please see the following link and install the software and try reinstalling OptiSystem:

http://support.2brightsparks.com/knowledgebase/articles/230257-regsvr32-failed-with-exit-code-0x3

Irfan Yousuf
      Participant

Optisystem get installed but doesnot run at all. what can i do now?

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.