Home Forums SYSTEM incapability to upload the attachment of the project design

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Arpita Singh
      Participant

I have tried uploading my work in the forum multiple times for some suggestion but it is facing some kind of upload error due security reasons. Can someone please help me.I need to implement it in order to work further in the field. Regards.

Eric Tubby

Hi Arpita,

Please try adding the file(s) to a zip file, then attach them.

Let me know if you are still having issues when trying to attach a zip file.

Thanks,
      Eric

muhammad jawad
      Participant

Dear Arpita

Due to security concerns,optiwave does not allow to attach the optisys files directly.Better to post screen shots or try with compressing your project file and then attach
      regards

Arpita Singh
      Participant

Thank you very much, Sir. I have been able to upload my work now. Very grateful to both of you for your reply.

Arpita Singh
      Participant

This is my design. please go through it and suggest how can i improve.

N*1 bidirectional splitter in wdm pon architecture

Can someone please tell me why is my design not showing the output. I think the problem is with the bidirectional splitter I have used. I need to implement it in order to work further in the field. Attaching it below. Regards.
      My design has run after I have replaced the n*1 bidirectional splitter with wdm mux-demux in the design. Have not got the desired output yet +but better than nothing. Will somebody please tell me how to implement it properly and why has the bidirectional splitter not worked. Attaching the new work. Regards.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.