Home Forums FDTD How to use VB scripting to analyze the observation point?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Zhenyu Yang
      Participant

Dear All,
      Recently, I’m doing some simulations with VB scripting. But I found there is little information about using VB scripting to analyze the observation point, even in the “VB Scripting reference”. If someone know about it, please share the information with me.

Best wishes,
      Zhenyu

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

The ability to use scripting to control and manipulate the observation points was just added in the last update to OptiFDTD 12.1 Do you have access to this version?

Regards

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

can we modify the VB script to develop the new component.

Zhenyu Yang
      Participant

Thanks for your reply. The version I am using is 7.0. The software was sold in 2006, and I have a usb key for it. Can it be updated to the last version? Do you have the new reference file for using vb scripting?
      Best wishes,
      Zhenyu

Damian Marek
        Participant

Hi Zhenyu,

You can request to purchase an update by emailing info@optiwave.com. The documentation will come with the new software installation, but it won’t help your current version since the scripting was not able to modify the observation points in your older version.

Kind regards

Zhenyu Yang
      Participant

Hi Damian,
      Thanks for your reply. I wrote an email to info@optiwave.com. But there is no response at all.
      Could I download a trial version of the OptiFDTD 12.1 from the Optiwave website?

Best wishes,

Zhenyu

Damian Marek
        Participant

If you would like a trial version you can head to the blue Download button next to the community forums title. You can then choose which software to evaluate from there.
        Cheers

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.