Home Forums SYSTEM How to saving Optisystem layouts and images in high resolution format

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Muhammad Usman
      Participant

sir,
      One of my recent research optisystem based article has been accepted in an impact factor journal but with the condition to provide high resolution images that qualify journals publishing policy. Currently I have stored eye diagrams and graphs from optisystem 13 which are in EPS format but their resolution is low. I need to enhance their resolution. Similarly, I want to bold and increase axis values of eye patterns and graphs but I cant see any such option. I also want to save and increase font size of my layout which best describes my network and I dont see any option to do so. Please help and guide me as I need to submit review asap.
      Otherwise I shall have to plot graphs in Matlab and sketch layout in Visio.
      Best regards
      M. Usman

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Muhammad,
      You may use print screen and paste as Bitmap in word document? Then you can crop the picture and enlarge it. This process will give you high resolution figures.
      Also, use Invert colors and color grade features in OptiSystem component, they will provide clearer pictures.
      I hope this helps.
      Please let me know if the issue is resolved.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.