Home Forums FDTD How to request technical support for users who purchase the license

How to request technical support for users who purchase the license

Profile Photo
(joined June 2014)
Participant

Hello, there

Our company purchased the license for 64 bit version. But I am new to OptiFDTD. I have been trying to simulate the transmittance and reflectance spectra of photonic crystal stuctures (like opale). I have built the periodic structure and set up the boundary conditions. But I couldn’t get anything similar to the experimental results. I tried to request technical support by sending email to support@optiwave.com. But my email was bounced back.

Our license is up in three months. I am wondering if any technical support can help me with my design files.

Thanks,

Serena

Responses (1):

Profile Photo
      Serena Zhang
      Participant

Hello, there

Our company purchased the license for 64 bit version. But I am new to OptiFDTD. I have been trying to simulate the transmittance and reflectance spectra of photonic crystal stuctures (like opale). I have built the periodic structure and set up the boundary conditions. But I couldn’t get anything similar to the experimental results. I tried to request technical support by sending email to support@optiwave.com. But my email was bounced back.

Our license is up in three months. I am wondering if any technical support can help me with my design files.

Thanks,

Serena

Profile Photo
      Aurelien Duval
      Participant

Hi,

I just tested our email and it works fine now. Would you care to try again?

Best regards

Aurelien

+1

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.