Home Forums SYSTEM How to relate a Hadamard code with the parameters of the FBG (Fiber Bragg Gratin

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Fernando Teles
      Participant

I have used OptiSystem Software to simulate some OCDMA circuits, but I do not understand how I use FBG for signal encoding… Thanks!

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi Fernando,

You might want to start with a quick search of the forum to see what has been discussed before. I answered a similar line of questions at:

FTTH using OCDMA

Let me know if that helps

+2
      Fernando Teles
      Participant

Hi Damian,

Thanks for your reply!

Well, I already had seen this topic, but I wasn’t understanding how I could relate each wavelength with the pre-defined Hadamard code!

However I’ve read it again and I think I got it!

I am a beginner in a Scientific Initiation in OCDMA in my University and I’m really get excited about the software OptiSystem!

Sorry about my English, I’m from Brazil!

Ravil
      Participant

Damian right, the indicated above topic is very helpful: the main idea and the principle of Hadamard code are defined and explained, many useful examples are given by Damian! However, if you will have any further questions, please, feel free to ask them! Good luck with your studies and OptiSystem experience!

Fernando Teles
      Participant

Thanks Ravil,

I’m just a beginner, so, I’m sorry about some issues, however, I hope to contribute in every way in this forum!

Ravil
      Participant

You are welcome, Fernando! That’s fine, either beginners or more advanced participants: everybody is learning in this forum and, on the other side, sharing the ideas in it! Good luck with your future work and your experience with Optiwave!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.