Home Forums SYSTEM How to get graphs

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      siva rama krishna
      Participant

Hi,
      In “Receiver Sensitivity BER – Q factor.osd” how to get graphs for BER vs Q ,Q vs Attenuation, BER vs Attenuation.I tried all options but i did not get that graphs. If graphs will come using project browser , in project browser i am not able to access elements.

Please help me to to get these outputs

Tech Support
      Participant

As far as I know, there are no graphs for BER vs Q, Q vs Attenuation, BER vs Attenuation in the sample “Receiver Sensitivity BER – Q factor.osd”. However, if you use our new “BER test set”, you could get graphs for BER vs Attenuation. By the way, this sample is quite old. We usually measure BER vs OSNR, not attenuation. We have a new “set OSNR” component for the next release!

siva rama krishna
      Participant

Thanks for your reply.
      But when i run any project, in Project Browser components are not highlighting and i am not able to get any graph.I need the graphs but for my project purpose.
      Please help me to solve this issue.

Tech Support
      Participant

Please attach your file so that we may take a look.

siva rama krishna
      Participant

Please find the attachment.

siva rama krishna
      Participant

Find the sample example.

siva rama krishna
      Participant

I am intending to generate graph for example like Receiver power vs fiber length or Receiver power vs Input power.

I studied help docs that we can generate graphs for some parameter combinations.

Why components are highlighting in Project Browser?

I attached another file.Please see also

Damian Marek
      Participant

Siva,

What version of OptiSystem are you using? And what Microsoft Windows OS are you using?

Bille Mohd
      Participant

I am having the same problem, using Optisystem version 7, I can’t access project browser components in order to create graph for BER vs Fiber Length, also BER vs. Number of Users. Can you help with this please?

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.