Home Forums SYSTEM How to Extend Time Simulation Window so that max bits can be seen in visualizer?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ibn Aziz
      Participant

Hi every One !
      Hope u all are fine.

I am working on a project and i need to visualize as many bits in Oscilloscope Visualizer as possible. So kindly guide me how can i expand the visualizer window so that i can visualize max bit in visualization.

I am attaching graph as shown below of oscilloscope visualizer in which it is showing max 15-25 bits but i need to get as many bits as possible e.g in the fig attached below visualizer is showing bits till 500 nsec but i need to get and visualize bits till milli second range (if not posibile till milli second range then at-least it should show bit close to milli second range).

kindly guide me how can i do that ?? it wil helpful for all forum members.

I will be very thankful to you for your kind help and response.

Best Regards

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

If in the Layout parameters you set the sequence length to a much larger number you will get more bits transmitted. However, depending on your bit rate the time window will probably be much less than a millisecond.

Ibn Aziz
      Participant

Thanks Damian marek , it works.

Regards

Stay Bless

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.