Home Forums SYSTEM How to Extend Time Simulation Window so that max bits can be seen in visualizer?

How to Extend Time Simulation Window so that max bits can be seen in visualizer?

Profile Photo
(joined October 2014)
Participant

Hi every One !
Hope u all are fine.

I am working on a project and i need to visualize as many bits in Oscilloscope Visualizer as possible. So kindly guide me how can i expand the visualizer window so that i can visualize max bit in visualization.

I am attaching graph as shown below of oscilloscope visualizer in which it is showing max 15-25 bits but i need to get as many bits as possible e.g in the fig attached below visualizer is showing bits till 500 nsec but i need to get and visualize bits till milli second range (if not posibile till milli second range then at-least it should show bit close to milli second range).

kindly guide me how can i do that ?? it wil helpful for all forum members.

I will be very thankful to you for your kind help and response.

Best Regards

Attachments:

Responses (2):

Profile Photo
      Ibn Aziz
      Participant

Hi every One !
      Hope u all are fine.

I am working on a project and i need to visualize as many bits in Oscilloscope Visualizer as possible. So kindly guide me how can i expand the visualizer window so that i can visualize max bit in visualization.

I am attaching graph as shown below of oscilloscope visualizer in which it is showing max 15-25 bits but i need to get as many bits as possible e.g in the fig attached below visualizer is showing bits till 500 nsec but i need to get and visualize bits till milli second range (if not posibile till milli second range then at-least it should show bit close to milli second range).

kindly guide me how can i do that ?? it wil helpful for all forum members.

I will be very thankful to you for your kind help and response.

Best Regards

Attachments:
      Profile Photo
      Damian Marek
      Participant

If in the Layout parameters you set the sequence length to a much larger number you will get more bits transmitted. However, depending on your bit rate the time window will probably be much less than a millisecond.

+1
      Profile Photo
      Ibn Aziz
      Participant

Thanks Damian marek , it works.

Regards

Stay Bless

Login You must be logged in to reply to this topic.