Home Forums SYSTEM How to design solar spectrum in optisystem?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sathyamoorthy R
      Participant

Can anyone suggest me how to model solar spectrum in optisystem? Thanks in advance

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      You may use the Spectral Light Source to represent the solar spectrum. You may load your own spectral characteristic in the Spectral line profile field in the component properties window.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      You may use the Spectral Light Source to represent the solar spectrum. You may load your own spectral characteristic in the Spectral line profile field in the component properties window.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Sathyamoorthy R
      Participant

Dear Ahmad thank you for reply. However I would like to know how to create spectrum file as .dat file. Can you help me to solve this issue? We have 30 user license for optisystem’20.

Sathyamoorthy R
      Participant

Dear Ahmad thank you for reply. However I would like to know how to create spectrum file as .dat file. Can you help me to solve this issue? We have 30 user license for optisystem’20.

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      You may connect the View Signal Visualizer at the output of the Spectral Light Source component and save the data as .txt or as .cvs. Please email me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com if you’d like to discuss further.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      You may connect the View Signal Visualizer at the output of the Spectral Light Source component and save the data as .txt or as .cvs. Please email me at ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com if you’d like to discuss further.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.