Home Forums BPM How to design March-Zehnder Iterferometer Switch?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Chuanchang Zeng
      Participant

Hi,now I am wanting one of my students to design a M.Z.I.S,but he doesnot know how to start it, and I help him download this software,and he also knows that there is an case about the MZI switch.But what if I need him to design it to realize some other functions,and where to find some related files,so he could learn it faster by himself? Help please~Thanks .

Damian Marek
      Participant

We have an example and short tutorial on how to simulate MZI using BPM at:

Electro-Optic Modulator

Regards

Do we have Y shape?

I believe the example for MZI suppose to be more in BPM and much more interesting might be electro optical example should update, it is interesting to see more example from BPM,

brinhole
      Participant

See also the lesson 14, because it will help in time to shape the MZI you want.

Mach-Zehnder Interferometer Switch

Regards

brinhole
      Participant

Lesson 14 shows all the steps-by-step to prepare.

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Chuanchang,

I agree with the two answers given before. Based on my experience, lesson 10 would be very helpful if the main purpose of your assignment is to “build” MZI based on its structure. This lesson is very detailed and gives you all necessary general information. In the other case, if the goal of your assignment to make a MZI switch, I would recommend lesson 14. Different Electrode Region features are well-described there.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.