Home Forums BPM how to design a graded index multimode fiber and simulate in optiBPM

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,
      I am doing a simulation for my sensor using opti BPM. Could you pls clarify for me how to design graded index multimode fiber and include a step-index multimode fiber along with that and run the simulation? If I choose the parabolic profile I can’t run and see the output. Kindly clarify. if I am choosing the step index first and the graded index next, in the wafer properties and input plane which profile I have to give?

Regards
      Anuradha Natarajan

Scott Newman

In wafer properties you set the background material and not waveguide profiles. For your graded index question I will be following up through your email to support as you have specific questions there.

Scott

Scott Newman

In wafer properties you set the background material and not waveguide profiles. For your graded index question I will be following up through your email to support as you have specific questions there.

Scott

Denny Chun

Thank you so much for your kind response sir. Waiting for your email.

Regards
      Anuradha Natarajan

Denny Chun

Thank you so much for your kind response sir. Waiting for your email.

Regards
      Anuradha Natarajan

Denny Chun

I have attached a word document. In that profile selection which profile I have to choose. whether it is going to be the initial fiber(profile) which we start giving the input.This is what i have mentioned above.

Denny Chun

I have attached a word document. In that profile selection which profile I have to choose. whether it is going to be the initial fiber(profile) which we start giving the input.This is what i have mentioned above.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.