Home Forums SYSTEM How to change ONU load

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Amit Garg
      Participant

Hiii,

I have designed a GPON system using Optisystem 13. I want to change the load of optical networking unit (ONU). How is it possible??

alistu
      Participant

Hi Amit, have you chosen a load balancing scheme and you have problem implementing that in Optisystem? If so, please address a paper or the scheme you wish to exploit. Nevertheless, I am interested to know if it’s concerned with the physical layer only and whether such network related works can be done with Optisystem.

Amit Garg
      Participant

Hii, I am attaching one file where you can see the details. some graphs are are plotted on page 4. however attached paper is implemented by using OPNET. but I want to know weather is it possible to vary the traffic load.

Attachments:
        alistu
        Participant

Thank you for addressing the paper. As far as I am concerned, you can only implement the physical layer of the network using Optisystem, which you managed to implement without difficulty. Load balancing, on the other hand, is a networking concept and OPNET a networking software. I don’t think this can be implemented using Optisystem.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.