Home Forums SYSTEM Help me in optical cross connect

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ahmedbasuony
      Participant

can any one give me application or analysis for optical crossconnect to apply it in optisystewm simulation ???
      please any one help me

Damian Marek
      Participant

What kind of interconnect and what kind of analysis are you looking for?

Regards

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

thank you damian for your response

optical crossconnect (oxc)
      and analysis for topology or crosstalk best routing or any application or analysis on it

Damian Marek
      Participant

The closest component we have in OptiSystem would be the S-Parameter component for electrical signals. We are also adding support for optical cross-connects in out OptiSPICE product, where the user can set coupling coefficients and calculate the cross-talk.

If you are interested in specifically calculating the coupling coefficient of crossing waveguides than that application would be best simulated by OptiFDTD.

If you have an article or paper you could link to that discusses the analysis you are interested in, that would make it much easier to determine the correct simulation tool.

Regards

ahmedbasuony
      Participant

please are you have any topic in oxc (optical cross connect) application topic that help me in our master degree to simulate it in optiwave or OptiSPICE

Damian Marek
      Participant

In OptiSPICE you can model the effect of a cross connect like cross talk, loss and coupling, however if you want to simulate the physical component and determine the cross talk and coupling then I think using OptiFDTD will be a better choice.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.