Home Forums SYSTEM help disabled

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hello everyone,
      I am using optisystem 14 latest version recently downloaded from optiwave.com. i would like to know whether the Help option is disabled in the component property. I tried reinstalling the software 3 times but each time getting same kind of problem. Will it work if I insert the license dongle that was given at the time of purchase. Thanking you.

Regards,
      Dhiman Kakati

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hi Dhiman,
      I am using optiwave 14 but it works fine. I don’t know about the trail version but it works fine as far as licensed version is concerned. I am myself using licensed version. May be you should contact optiwave support for this because it shouldn’t be a problem at first place. I hope your issue gets resolved soon.
      Regards

+1
        Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

Hi Aabid,
        Thank you for the reply, Now it is working fine. I could somehow managed to get the problems solved. Actually I did not restart my computer after the installation. and now everything working fine.

Regards,
        Dhiman

+2
          Aabid Baba
          Participant

Hello Dhiman,
          you are welcome anytime.
          Cheers!

Hi Dhiman

It is this dongle itself that u use to run the licensed version of optisystem. U should certainly try inserting the dongle and check it out. It should work , nothing as such wrong with the version of optisystem. I am myself using the same optisystem 14 version (latest) and it works fine. If even after insertion of dongle it doesn’t work u should contact support team of optiwave they would certainly help u out.

+8
      Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hi burhan num mina llah,
      Thanks for the reply. Now i got the problem solved after restarting the computer.

Regards,
      Dhiman

Hi Dhiman

You are welcome. Very nice that u got the problem solved by any means as in ur case u restarted the computer.

Regards

Burhan

+6

HI DHIMAN
      must have been a usual system block. Good your problem is solved

+8
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.