Home Forums GRATING gratting

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      aasif bashir dar
      Participant

i want to know the type of work which is being currently carried on carried on optigrating software.please provide neccessary references and .IFO files.

alistu
      Participant

Hi Assif,

You might want to take a look at optiwave brief introduction of optigrating on the capabilities of the software at:

OptiGrating Overview

Tutorials available on this can also be found on:

https://optiwave.com/category/optigrating-manuals/optigrating-tutorials/

Regards

Ashu verma
      Participant

Hello Asif,after going through the tutorials and introduction about optigrating as attached by Alistu ,you will be able to understand what type of work you can do in grating.Better you search the papers as i have seen many papers on fbg on ieee current issues .However you hace to read and select that you be able to reproduce in grating and optisystem.I have attached some of the papers in your one of the post which can be implemented in optisystem and further you can work on them by using opti grating.Kindly visit current issues of some good journals for recent papers on fbg sensing application or dispersion compnsation etc,in this way you will able to know ,what type of work has been done and researcher qorking on.Thank you

NGUYEN KHAC BINH
      Participant

how to connect between Optical Grating and Optisystem.
      I exported file (FBG.txt) from Optigrating, but I can not import it into optisystem, please help me, thanks so much !

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.