Home Forums SYSTEM GRAPH

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      arjina kryul

Hello all , can any one help how to track all points ,calculate pulse width ,repetition rate from optical visualizer plots.

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      please check the component results, where you may find the required results. You would access component results by right click on the visualizer or the component and select component results. Please note that some components doesn’t have results and other does have. You could find out by checking the datasheet of the component.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      please check the component results, where you may find the required results. You would access component results by right click on the visualizer or the component and select component results. Please note that some components doesn’t have results and other does have. You could find out by checking the datasheet of the component.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Thank you sir for your help.

one more doubts please clarify
      Can i generate a train of pulses, or run the simulation in the time domain over a large time window?

Thank you sir for your help.

one more doubts please clarify
      Can i generate a train of pulses, or run the simulation in the time domain over a large time window?

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      yes, you should be able to generate train of pulses. Please find attached a paper that we’ve done experimental and simulation work on mode-locked lasers.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      yes, you should be able to generate train of pulses. Please find attached a paper that we’ve done experimental and simulation work on mode-locked lasers.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Thank you sir, for your help
      I will never forget you till my life. Sir, I don’t have anything to give you but, I pray to god for your good health.

Thank you sir, for your help
      I will never forget you till my life. Sir, I don’t have anything to give you but, I pray to god for your good health.

Sir, one more help please

Sir for Layout inside seed please tell me components name and Global components parameters value please tell about two things. Sir I want to reduce Pulse width in given paper what should I do?

Sir, one more help please

Sir for Layout inside seed please tell me components name and Global components parameters value please tell about two things. Sir I want to reduce Pulse width in given paper what should I do?

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      the seed component is a very low noise source launched into the cavity once. You may double click on it and you will view the subsystem of the component. You could also double click on the CW laser and view its parameter.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Arjina,
      the seed component is a very low noise source launched into the cavity once. You may double click on it and you will view the subsystem of the component. You could also double click on the CW laser and view its parameter.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Thank you sir,
      I am now close to finishing my project, but sir in output I am getting Single Pulse.I need periodic repetition of pulse same as your project
      Please guide sir on how to get repeated pulses. I am attaching a single pulse. How do I replete for large time window?

Thank you sir,
      I am now close to finishing my project, but sir in output I am getting Single Pulse.I need periodic repetition of pulse same as your project
      Please guide sir on how to get repeated pulses. I am attaching a single pulse. How do I replete for large time window?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.