Home Forums FIBER Fused PM splitter of 405nm,532nm,~1650nm

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      kevin xiang
      Participant

We produce the 1×2,1×3,3×3 PM coupler which are used in EDFA,OCT, hydrophone and Fiber Optic Gyro, and 3×1 RGB combiner which are widly used in laser display, fluorescence analysis and etc,
      We are producing PM or SM splitter and WDM for 405nm ,532nm,635nm,650nm with visible wavelength, these kind visible light splitter and WDM are have wide application in medical, optogenetics etc.

Attachments:
      aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi kevin xiang,
      fused fiber technology comes with low excess loss, high extinction ratio, and high optical power handling….
      GREAT work indeed cheers….but what software have you used before you went on physical fabrication…
      looking ahead for your response
      for others.. visit the links for basic
      https://www.academia.edu/741521/Analysis_and_Fabrication_of_Fused_Fiber_Optic_Couplers_for_Communication_Systems

with regards

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

hi Asif Bashir,

I have never heard before about the fused fiber technology… Very interesting to know it comes with low excess loss, high extinction ratio, and high optical power handling…. Thanks for providing the link related to the basics of fused fiber technology..

Regards
      Sahil Singh

kevin xiang
      Participant

If you need these kinds of splitter, please send email to me, my email :kevin.xiang@comcore.com,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.