Home Forums SYSTEM FTTH

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

I’m an undergraduate students doing my final project. having some problems in simulating +-500 ont in FTTH networks. not quite sure about how to make connection from 1 olt to more than 1 splitters in odc formed.

in the picture attached am i making only one core connection to odc?

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Trisno,
      The images that you’ve attached are not clear. Also, your question is not clear.
      Please check the examples in OptiSystem example library on PON located at the following location.
      C:UsersUSER NAMEDocumentsOptiSystem 19.0 SamplesMetro and access systemsPON and CDMA systems
      Note, that there is 1xN Splitter Bidirectional, which you would set the number of output ports using the component properties popup window.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Trisno,
      The images that you’ve attached are not clear. Also, your question is not clear.
      Please check the examples in OptiSystem example library on PON located at the following location.
      C:UsersUSER NAMEDocumentsOptiSystem 19.0 SamplesMetro and access systemsPON and CDMA systems
      Note, that there is 1xN Splitter Bidirectional, which you would set the number of output ports using the component properties popup window.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Thank you so much for your answer, can give you 1 question again? in this folder C:UsersUSER NAMEDocumentsOptiSystem 19.0 SamplesMetro and access systemsPON and CDMA systems i can not found TWDM-PON exsample, haw can i get exsample for TWDM-PON system? can i get the example in optywave or i build tahe system by my self?

Thank you so much for your answer, can give you 1 question again? in this folder C:UsersUSER NAMEDocumentsOptiSystem 19.0 SamplesMetro and access systemsPON and CDMA systems i can not found TWDM-PON exsample, haw can i get exsample for TWDM-PON system? can i get the example in optywave or i build tahe system by my self?

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Trisno,
      we do have examples that we offer to users with valid OptiSystem license and have paid maintenance and support fees. If your university doesn’t have the required licenses then unfortunately you need to build it by yourself.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Trisno,
      we do have examples that we offer to users with valid OptiSystem license and have paid maintenance and support fees. If your university doesn’t have the required licenses then unfortunately you need to build it by yourself.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.