Home Forums SYSTEM FSR in MZI

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      MHD NA
      Participant

Hi optiwave members;
      please, i need your help in my project. i want to change FSR in MZI, but this feature not available in optisystem 7…..what can i do?
      Reply ASAP
      Thanks….

alistu
      Participant

Hi Mohammad, You have mentioned that the feature is not available in Optisystem version 7. May I ask how someone would normally do this in Optisystem 13? Because i am using the newest version yet I can’t seem to find settings which are supposed to determine free spectral range. Thank you.

MHD NA
      Participant

Hi alistu, Really? even in optisystem 13 this feature not existed?!….. Sorry, I don’t have any idea about that, but FSR is shown in optisystem 7 in optical periodic filter only.

alistu
        Participant

Actually I am not sure whether this can be done in Optisystem 13 in any way and I got the impression from your post that this was something newly added to Optisystem. So I am not saying it does not exist in either of these versions and if I find out more about it, I will definitely let you know.

MHD NA
      Participant

Thank you alistu, and i am waiting your comments about anything new in this optic.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.