Home Forums GENERAL Fonts and icons size

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Fady
      Participant

I am having a problem with the icons and fonts sizes of OS13 in my HP ENVY 13 FHD display. The icons and the fonts are not displayed correctly.
      Could you please help me with this?

Ubaid Bhat
      Participant

hi fady…
      i didn’t find this problem with my software and i am hearing this for first time.it is a bit strange.well i think you should try to first restart your system and see if it works.otherwise you should try to contact the optiwave who are in a better position to solve your problem.hope you will find solution to your problem soon…
      with regards.
      ubaid bhat

varinder singh
      Participant

hi fady…
      i agree with ubaid….
      you should try to contact the optiwave who are in a better position to solve your problem.hope you will find solution to your problem soon…otherwise play with this software….and may be u will get some idea to change the color and font size
      thanks
      with regards

varinder singh
      Participant

i hope you are able to find the solution of your problem…
      thanks with regards

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Fady,

I dont think this is a problem with the optisystem software… Isuggest you check the settings of your laptop and as suggested by other forum members try restarting your Laptop.. Hope this will help

with regards.
      Sahil Singh

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Hi fady, did you try zoom in in the layout, if the problem still exists then this should be problem with your laptop. Try restarting and reinstalling. This should work.

Regards,
      Dhiman

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Dhiman,

I also hope that it will we the same problem as you mentioned…. Hope whatever is the problem it gets resolved..

Regards
      Sahil Singh

Fady
      Participant

Thanks all for your feedback!

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Fady,

I am hoping for your query to be resolved as soon as possible.. Do lets us know and also tell how you exactly resolved your query… I will be glad to hear from you again…

Regards
      Sahil Singh

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Rather,

Infact i too was waiting for the same.. I had also requested in the previous post to let us know whether or not the query was resolved.. hope to hear some kind of a response soon..

Regards
      Sahil Singh

Fady
      Participant

I still have the same problem

Rajguru M. Mohan
      Participant

hi fady…
      i didn’t find this type of problem with software in any Computer and i am knowing this for first time. it is quite strange.
      I think the problem is related to the setting of Pc.
      Please first uninstall and then reinstall, see it will remove or not.
      In optisystem, we could zoom in and zoom out , so it may be related to this type of errors.

Seeking your response,
      Hope your problems will sort out soon.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.