Home Forums GENERAL Finding Graph between electrical power and time

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tanooja mishra
      Participant

Hello SIR,
      I am detecting the output signal power through electrical power meter. Now, i want to plot the graph between signal power and time.
      Please tell me, is it possible to draw a graph between time and signal power?
      If yes then please suggest me how it can be drawn?

Thanks and Regards
      Tanooja Mishra

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Tanooja,
      I am wondering why don’t you use the Oscilloscope to measure the electrical signal in the time domain. The electrical power meter gives you total (average) electrical power. If you use the scope with the knowledge of the pin detector responsivity, then you can find the electrical power. There is a resistor setting in the pin in the Noise tab of the component properties window, which needs to be taken into account as well.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Tanooja,
      I am wondering why don’t you use the Oscilloscope to measure the electrical signal in the time domain. The electrical power meter gives you total (average) electrical power. If you use the scope with the knowledge of the pin detector responsivity, then you can find the electrical power. There is a resistor setting in the pin in the Noise tab of the component properties window, which needs to be taken into account as well.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.