Home Forums BPM Fiber in OptiBPM

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, can you please tell me how can I get this same shape (picture in screenshot) in OptiBPM Designer – I need to simulate this kind of shape optic fiber.
      There is lienar, arc, eliptic,s-bend sine, s-bend cosine and so on.. But I don’t find the way to draw this same shape. Can someone help me with that?
      Thank you

Scott Newman

Hello Samina,

Looking at your image it would appear that you have an arc waveguide as shown in the Analyzer. I am curious why you are not showing this design within the Designer, do you not have the original design file?

For reference I am attaching a screenshot of an arc waveguide with a start (0 um, 10 um) and end (800 um, 10 um) and a fixed negative radius of 4000 um which appears to give a similar qualitative look to your requested design.

Scott

Scott Newman

Hello Samina,

Looking at your image it would appear that you have an arc waveguide as shown in the Analyzer. I am curious why you are not showing this design within the Designer, do you not have the original design file?

For reference I am attaching a screenshot of an arc waveguide with a start (0 um, 10 um) and end (800 um, 10 um) and a fixed negative radius of 4000 um which appears to give a similar qualitative look to your requested design.

Scott

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.