Home Forums SYSTEM FBG sensors

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by sanjiv kumar.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      sanjiv kumar
      Participant

I am faching problem in my WDM FBG sensor model. I arraged 10 FBG uniform sensors and study the temprature and strain effect on reflected wavelentgh spectrum. But interogator only shown maximum five reflected wavelengths. I also changes the number of sensors option of interogetor but still display five wavelengths.where i am worng i dont know. please help me how to incerase reflected wavelength range in ‘WDM FBG sensor interogater’?

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Sanjiv,
      You need to set the desired number of sensors of the WDM FBG Sensor Interrogator to the proper value to be able to view them. You can access this parameter in the Sensing tab of the component properties window, which can be accessed by right clicking on the component.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Sanjiv,
      You need to set the desired number of sensors of the WDM FBG Sensor Interrogator to the proper value to be able to view them. You can access this parameter in the Sensing tab of the component properties window, which can be accessed by right clicking on the component.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.