Home Forums SYSTEM fabrication of models

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      anita sharma
      Participant

i want to know can i get the model in optisystem fabricated….i have made edfa-wdm system.

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Anita, there is a DWDM setups examples at the website where you can use EDFA if that’s what you are looking for…

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi,

Are you talking about physically fabricating your designed system?

Regards

anita sharma
      Participant

yes I am talking about physically fabricating.

Damian Marek
        Participant

You can fabricate it if your components match those that are commercially available. If you have a specific design you might be able to get it custom made by someone. Unfortunately, we don’t have the facilities to fabricate your device at Optiwave.

Regards

+1
      anita sharma
      Participant

Thank you so much for this information.
      I want to more thing that I have designed EDFA-WDM system in optisystem and in optical transmitter I have used NRZ modulation. Could you please tell me why we use NRZ modulation.

anita sharma
      Participant

Thank you so much for this information.
      I want to know more thing that I have designed EDFA-WDM system in optisystem and in optical transmitter I have used NRZ modulation. Could you please tell me why we use NRZ modulation.

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

NRZ is simple to be implemented so it is widely used for bitrates up to 10G. For higher bitrates more complex modulation formats (DPSK, coherent…) are used because they present less impairments but cost more.

+1
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.