Home Forums SYSTEM Eye Diagram Analyzer

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      NURUL HAMIDA
      Participant

Hi, all.
      Have a good day everyone.

I’m just simulating the RoF design to evaluate the eye diagram. But, the eye diagram was too bad. I suspect it because of the amplitude and bias value in the sine generator.
      Down here is the design that I attached. Anyone who can help me to trace the problem

Marc Verreault
      Participant

Good day,

Your post doesn’t seem to include the attachment. Would it be possible to re-post with the attachment? Cheers.

NURUL HAMIDA
      Participant

Hi, Marc Verreault…
      Since the file exceeded the maximum file size allowed, I’m just giving the snapshot of the eye diagram result.

NURUL HAMIDA
      Participant

Hi, Marc Verreault…
      Sorry for all the errors
      Since the file exceeded the maximum file size allowed, I’m just giving the snapshot of the eye diagram result

Marc Verreault
      Participant

Good Nurul,

The eye diagram actually looks very good! The Q factor is 21 (very high). I wouldn’t change a thing in your design. Cheers

NURUL HAMIDA
      Participant

Hi Marc Verreault

But I’m still confusing about the black rectangle in the up and down of the eye diagram.

Attachments:
      Marc Verreault
      Participant

Hi Nurul,

Yes, that does look strange at first view. If you reduce the number of samples do you still see the same? Cheers

NURUL HAMIDA
      Participant

Hi, Marc…

When I decrease the number no samples, the result shows an improvement. But, I’m still don’t know how to pick the exact value of no of samples. Can you help me?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.