Home Forums SYSTEM Extension of license period

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Vidhya V J
      Participant

I had downloaded Optisystem 13.0 trial version using my Optiwave account. The license of the software got expired after the trial period of 30 days. Is it possible to re-download the software for another 30 days trial period using my account ? Though it’s seen in the profile that a member can download the trial versions for maximum 3 times, the software downloaded at the 2nd time showed “license expired” message after the installation.

How can I extend/activate the license of the software ?

Bryan Tipper
      Participant

Vidhya,

Great questions! We no longer extend evaluations past 30 days. If you would like the software for another month or two, you can contact us via info@optiwave.com and request a monthly lease quotation.

Regarding the maximum # of download attempts: This is put in place for users with poor internet connections. Each download is identical, and will only result in a total of 30-days. After 30-days, the computer will be locked from further evaluations for that particular product version.

To maximize your evaluations, please note that you can evaluate each product for 30-days for each major version (10, 11, 12, etc.). So once OptiSystem 14 is released, you will be given another 30-days.

Cheers,
      Bryan

Bryan is right

Ashu verma
      Participant

thank you bRYAN,iS OPTISYSTEM 14 Out? From where i can download this? Also you have told about mothly lease? How much cost we have to bear to extend it for another month?From where i can find the optisystem 14 tutorials so that i would get know about the new components or system you included in 14 version.
      Thank you

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Thankyou bryan!!
      Dear Samsung, Optisystem 14 is still not out!! bryan was trying to explain that whenever it comes out you will get another 30 days of evaluation.

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

We are waiting for Optisystem 14.0. Is any update version after 13.2?

alistu
      Participant

Hi Ajay,
      There hasn’t been any update version since 13.2 up until now.
      I would also like to know when OptiSystem 14 is going to be released. Has Optiwave announced an official time for that?
      Thanks.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.