Home Forums BPM Export data

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Scott Newman

(Awaiting moderation)

Scott Newman

(Awaiting moderation)

When working in OptiBPM, I did a one-variable sweep and because of that I got several iterations. I want to export the data of these iterations, but I ran into a problem where I had to export the data of each iteration separately. This is problematic since for every simulation I run I have to export data from dozens of iterations separately which is time consuming. So I would like to know if there is any way to export the data from the simulation without having to export the data of each iteration separately.
      Thanks
      Nuno

Scott Newman

Hello Nuno,

From just the parameter sweep you will not be able to automate the export of the data. You would need to setup a script which does the export. You can generate this script from the “Generate User Script” option in the “Parameter Sweep Definition” window. The script will include a for loop with a simulation call. After the call, but still in the for loop, you can add your script lines exporting the data.

Scott

Scott Newman

Hello Nuno,

From just the parameter sweep you will not be able to automate the export of the data. You would need to setup a script which does the export. You can generate this script from the “Generate User Script” option in the “Parameter Sweep Definition” window. The script will include a for loop with a simulation call. After the call, but still in the for loop, you can add your script lines exporting the data.

Scott

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.