Home Forums FDTD export component

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

I tried to export the component to optisystem but it showed me bad format.
      can u please tell me how to export the component and what the reason for bad format

Ravil
      Participant

Hi esakkimuthu,

Didn’t quit understand your point… Are you trying to export component from OptiSystem or import it from the other software environment?

K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

Ravil, I want to export a component designed in FDTD to Optisystem

Damian Marek
        Participant

Right now that is not directly possible. OptiFDTD is the only package that cannot be directly incorporated into OptiSystem.

Ravil
      Participant

Hi esakkimuthu,

I have never done this exact operation. Did you try to do it the same way as we importing components from Matlab, for example? Or, in other words do you have an experience of importing components to OptiSystem from Matlab?
      Let mw know if you have any questions (or need any help) with that…

K. Esakki Muthu
      Participant

is there any way?

Ravil
      Participant

Hi esakkimuthu,

As I mentioned before about your question, I have never had this experience with OptiFDTD by this moment to give you a proper and useful advice. Beside that (I just noticed it), Damian clearly states that “Right now that is not directly possible. OptiFDTD is the only package that cannot be directly incorporated into OptiSystem”. Let’s see if more experienced with OptiFDTD members can advise you something…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.