Home Forums GENERAL Examples description

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ravil
      Participant

Dear Optiwave team,

Is it possible to find the description of ‘Download Simulation Examples’ (for OptiSystem in particular) downloaded from optiwave.com website?

Thanks

Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi Ravil,

I’m not sure I understand completely what you are looking for. Do you mean you would like something like:

Lesson 1: Transmitter — External Modulated Laser

in a pdf form?

Regards

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Damian, I’m looking for some description (or may be literature references) of the examples given in hot topics chart, i.e. here:

OptiSystem – Hot Topics

Regards

Damian Marek
        Participant

Hi,

Those example files are older archived OptiSystem sample files. The present up-to-date versions come with your OptiSystem installation. The more popular example files have written descriptions in the link I posted above. Also you should be able to see the referenced article (if there is one) after opening the file in OptiSystem.

Regards

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Damian, thanks for your answer. Is there any web link to the reference articles (you mentioned about)?

Damian Marek
        Participant

No, unfortunately if the article is not public we can only provide the reference. You will need to access the article through the journal or a library.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.