Home Forums SYSTEM Evaluation Licence Issue

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Yasir Saifullah
      Participant

What is issue with Evaluation? any Idea?I have attached the error massage.

Attachments:
      alistu
      Participant

Hi Yasir,

The above error should be given when your 30-day evaluation period is finished. In this case, there is nothing you can do to renew the license (including reinstalling windows and so on) unless you ask for license extension from Optiwave. If this is not the case, then you should contanct Optiwave at info@optiwave.com .

Regards

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi yasir,

it seem that the pic you have attached shows that still 25 days are left for evaluation.

this also happened with me. just uninstall the software and reinstall it.This is what worked for me then. hope it will work for you as well.

with regards

alistu
      Participant

Aasif noticed a point I hadn’t noticed. You have 25 days left. This once happened to me when I changed the Windows time. Reinstalling should help solve this problem. I didn’t do anything about it though, and after one day when I turned on the PC, the problem was over to my surprise!

Regards

Aabid Baba
      Participant

hello all,
      This is a bug i guess. Asif is right you just need to uninstall and reinstall optiwave. The issue is resolved itself.
      One more thing i have noticed that this license termination message gets popped up even when license is plugged in and as a result the work done is not saved. This is an issue i would like to bring forward.
      regards

Yasir Saifullah
      Participant

Thanks aasif bashir dar, alistu, aabid baba ,
      the issue was due to change of time and date on my laptop.
      Problem solved.

alistu
        Participant

You’re welcome. It seems this is the problem most of the time.

Regards

Yasir Saifullah
      Participant

I have one more question. If I design a system using 16-QAM. Now I want to analyze or compare the results for 64-QAM or 4-QAM, what valuse or variables need to change to make the system work for these modulation formates? and what If I want to get result for QPSK. I am working of Direct Detection OFDM.
      Thanks in advance.

Aabid Baba
      Participant

you are welcome and thank you for sharing about the problem and the required solution.
      cheers

aasif bashir dar
      Participant

hi yasir,

you are welcome,
      yasir i suggest you must post your new query in another post with different title , so that every body could see that and some who know the answer could reply you very soon.

moreover over the period of time some having same problem as that of you can easily search for the problem and its solution.

with regards

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.