Home Forums SYSTEM Errror

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Ajay Vyas
      Participant

i am using optisystem 13 but there some proble when I closed the problem the message display as attachement
      Please any one solve this
      Thanks in advance

Ravil
      Participant

Hi Ajay,

What kind of Operation System and the bit capacity are you using for your OptiSystem 13?

Hi ajay,
      I cannot see the attachment, would you please attach it again? thanks.

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

Attach the file or screen shot of error you are getting

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

there two error message display frequently.
      Please provide assistment

Alessandro Festa
      Participant

Hi Ajay, is it possible that you are trying to open with OptiSystem 13 a project which was created with a previous version?

Ajay Vyas
      Participant

Yes it may be , but how we can remove this error? is this error may be corrupt file?

Abhishek Shrama
      Participant

HI Vyas,These errors occurred when you use some of the components from latest version , which are not present in old version .Sometimes this error comes when you run a file of optisystem 32 bit in optisystem 64 bit or vise varsa.You can re-install software ,sometimes it may solve this type of problem.

Ashu verma
      Participant

Yes i am agree with Abhishek .I have also faced this type of problem .I re-installed and it started working correctly.

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Try putting in “compatibility mode” it happened to me to be working on a project saves him, going back to work on it, none of the connections of the project blocks were appearing, try reinstall as was previously stated can be to solve also.

Heitor Galvao
      Participant

Tell us if it worked and solved your problem, if not solved we discuss about.

is there any bug or problem with the windows? you might check for this.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.