Home Forums SYSTEM Error_multiple iteration_longer sequence length

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Aadil Raza
      Participant

Dear All,

When we use longer sequence length (for example 2^16) and sample per bit (like 32 sample) and execute system for multiple iteration like 10 then why it gives error like “Error while calculating component” How can we resolve this issue?

Ahmad Atieh

Hello,
      it could be related to your computer memory. Did you try lower number of samples per bit and shorter sequence length? I guess it should work.

Aadil Raza
      Participant

Thanks Ahmad for reply,

I have noticed that cracked version 7 of optisystem has a bug issue that is why it does not support this….

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

In new versions also this happens, I am using OptiSystem V.13, and laptop RAM is 8 GB with Intel core i5 5th generation processor. Previously I thought that memory is the above-mentioned case. But there must be some other issue with the software.

Regards,
      Dhiman Kakati

Ahmad Atieh

Hello Dhiman,
      Would you please send me a copy of your project in order to reproduce the problem and figure out the cause.
      Also, send me your email address and affiliation.

muhammad jawad
      Participant

Dear Adil and Dhiman
      i used trial v.14 where this error never happened but in v.7 for longer no of iterations or longer time duration for multiple iterations,this halt/problem usually come

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.