Home Forums SYSTEM Error with mathlab component

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

(Awaiting moderation)

(Awaiting moderation)

Hi all,
      I am designing a coherent 4-QAM system with optisym version 7 and mathlab sofware.
      BUt in mathlab component, when the optistym compiles, it occurs a fatal problem that ‘Reference to Non -existence field”Sequence”‘.
      Pls help me. thank you guys very much
      I also attach my file below

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Le Nhat,
      Unfortunately, we don’t support version 7 of OptiSystem as it is a hacked version. So, we can’t explain the behavior between Matlab and OptiSystem. However, you may try version 18.0 that is available free for 30-days on Optiwave’s website to run your project. If the issue persist, please email me the project and the Matlab code as a zip file to ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com to check the issue. Please note that you can’t upload OptiSystem project to the forum.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Ahmad Atieh

Dear Le Nhat,
      Unfortunately, we don’t support version 7 of OptiSystem as it is a hacked version. So, we can’t explain the behavior between Matlab and OptiSystem. However, you may try version 18.0 that is available free for 30-days on Optiwave’s website to run your project. If the issue persist, please email me the project and the Matlab code as a zip file to ahmad.atieh@optiwave.com to check the issue. Please note that you can’t upload OptiSystem project to the forum.
      Regards,
      Ahmad

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.