Home Forums SYSTEM Error msg in OFDM design

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi everybody,
      When trying to simulate this design, I got an error msg while trying to view constellation through Project browser.
      The error msg it attached.

Attachments:
      Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Sorry I couldnot attach the .osd file in my question. Here I have attached it.

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

I can open the OFDM Demodulation graphs fine. Which version of OptiSystem are you using and which operating system version?

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

I am using Optisystem 13 and the operating system is Windows 8. I still can’t see the graphs.

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Dear Gokul,
      I am unable to open the file you attached. Got an error message. I am also using the optisystem latest version. But still unable to open the file, got an error message as attached.

Regards

Attachments:
      alistu
      Participant

I also managed to open your file and see the graphs from project browser without any problem. Dhiman I suggest that you redownload the file and then open it.

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi everybody, I don’t know what is the problem. I am still unable to see the graphs. Since I am using the latest available version in this site, I should not have faced that problem, perhaps. Also the system was designed in this version itself.

alistu
        Participant

I haven’t faced the problem and neither have the others who have posted comments here, but I don’t think the problem is from your version (due to its being older than the file and so on), because in that case you wouldn’t even be able to open the file instead of having problem getting a particular graph.

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
      Participant

Yes Now I can also open the file and and can see the graphs without any problem. Gokul you can try reopening the design file. thanks Alistu redownloading solved my problem.

Regards

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

May be I have to re-install Optisystem. Each time I design a system I have to face this problem.

Damian Marek
        Participant

Gokul,

I don’t know what the source of the error message is. However, I modified your project file so that it gives a better performance and the constellation diagram will be calculated correctly, maybe it will help.

Can you try running and opening the constellation diagrams in the attached project?

Regards

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Thank u very much Damien.
      I could run the corrected file without any problem. But the one that I designed shows the same error. Can you please share what modifications you have done, so that I can troubleshoot it in my future works.
      Thanks

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.