Home Forums GENERAL Error msg "An invalid argument was encountered

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Jackie
      Participant

Hi everyone, I received a msg “An invalid argument was encountered” when i trying to closing optisystem 7 in my computer and i can’t close it. Who can show me how to solve this problem.

Thank you

Attachments:
      Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello Jackie,
      This is a bug and you may overcome it by uninstalling and then reinstalling optisystem.I hope this will be helpful to you.
      Regards

Jackie
        Participant

This problem appearing again when I uninstall the tool and reinstall it

Hi.
      I agree with what Mr Aabid baba has mentioned in his reply. This may be possibly a big as rightly mentioned by Aabid. I too would suggest you to first uninstall the tool and then again install it. I hope this will work for you and you won’t face this problem again.
      Thanks
      Regards

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello Jackie,
      I thought it was a bug and will be automatically absolved by doing this but it is unfortunate that this problem still exists. I would suggest to you to contact the optiwave support team in this regard. They will definitely help you in this regard. Thanking you
      Regards

Hello Jackie

I would suggest you to contact the optiwave support team in this regard at support@optiwave.com. They will definitely help you in this regard as mentioned by Aabid baba. I hope your issue will be resolved.

Regards
      Burhan

Jackie
      Participant

Thank for your suggestion

Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello Jackie,
      You are always welcome.
      I hope your problem gets resolved as soon as possible.
      Regards

Karan Ahuja
      Spectator

Hi Jackie

As suggested by other members i too would suggest you to take help from optiwave support team at support@optiwave.com. I hope they will resolve your problem soon.

Thanks

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.