Home Forums SYSTEM Error message in opening a file

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi all,
      I came across the error given in the snapshot in attached file. This is not the first time I am getting this kind of error. I could open this file in other PSCs except my PC. Can anyone tell me why does this happen?

Attachments:
      Naazira Badar
      Participant

Hi Gokul Boro..
      Does any other file in the same location as this particular file give you the same error as given by this ? Also , you have mentioned that you faced the same error with some other files as well..you should check what’s common between these files visa vis . Your PC. Because had the file been in error per se, it wouldn’t have opened in any other PC. So maybe this has to do with your system.

Regards
      Naazira Badar.

Naazira Badar
      Participant

Gokul , I would also like to ask if you have kept your sample size and no. Of bits per sample to default value or increased it ? In case you have increased , your system should have more memory to run the program or the osd file. You could also face this error because of memory limitation .

Regards
      Naazira Badar.

Hi Gokul Boro

Have you updated your optisystem version… or are the optisystem versions same as in your PC … or is it just the .osd file or any other file like .m file as well that you are not able to open.. infact i would suggest you to upload the file here if it is covenient for you to do so.. we would also check does it exist for us as well..

Regards

Burhan

Naazira Badar
      Participant

Yes Gokul Boro..I agree with Burhan num mina llah’s suggestions as well.

Best Wishes
      Naazira Badar

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Thank you everyone for giving response. I have tried to relocate the file in other locations and tried opening just to fail.

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Gokul,

I believe that this issue might be due to some sort of problem in your PC…The suggestions of Burhan seem to be more appropriate… Try uploading your file..

Regards
      Sahil Singh

Atul Sharma
      Participant

Hello gokul. Greetings from my side.

I would suggest you to move the document file to the default folder of optisystem May be that would work. I have seen it in many cases of other software tools that this problem occurs. Try keeping the doc folder in the default optisystem folder.

With regards
      Atul Sharma

Hi Gokul Boro

i believe Atul Sharma has suggested a quite interesting solution to this problem.. u try doing it..or i would say get you PC checked for some virus and all.. or you can try re-installing the optisystem software…please be a bit more elaborate or try uploading the file..

thanks Naazira and all for appreciating..

REgards

Burhan

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Thank you Atul and everyone. I tried all those you have suggested before sharing the problem here. But it was not fruitful.

SAHIL SINGH
      Participant

Hi Gokul,

It is very unfortunate that none of the suggestions discussed on the forum worked for you.. Anyways hope you get a solution to your query soon.. All the best..

Regards
      Sahil Singh

Atul Sharma
      Participant

Hello Gokul. Greetings from my side.

It is very unfortunate. I would suggest you to contact the admin / optiwave people and ask for the same. They may have a solution for your problem. I hope they will be able to resolve your problem as soon as possible.

With regards
      Atul Sharma

Gokul Boro .
      Participant

Hi all thanks for the replies, I even uninstalled and reinstalled the software, but the same error message was shown. Now I have solved the issue in a lengthy way, i.e. redesigned the system.

Hi Gokul Boro

That’s really unfortunate that you had to redesign your model.. Did that work now?? And did you store it at a different place instead of the place where you had stored your previous design… Since it was a problem loading the file.. Its wierd that redesigning the model solved this issue.. Anyways finally problem has solved for you.. Thats all what matters..

Cheers!

Regards

Burhan

Dr. Dhiman Kakati
        Participant

though the error shows “could not load from storage” I think The problem somewhere else. Because i have faced this issue for another design also. and moving the file into any location is not going to solve this issue.

Atul Sharma
      Participant

Hello Gokul Boro. Greetings.

Well i am glad to know that your problem too got solved but yeah its kind of strange that you had to redesign the whole system as burhan num mina llah mentioned. I hope it now works fine for future implementation.

All the Best Gokul.

with Regards
      Atul Sharma

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.