Home Forums SYSTEM Error installing optisystem

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Hi,

I’m having a problem installing the optisystem (30-Day Evaluations). The error that I get is #HS203: License not available: HASP(41). At first, I thought of the installer problem. So I try to redownload and re-install. But the error still there. For information, I have reached the limit to download the installer due to the use of 3 times download. My mistake. Please help me. I attach the picture as a reference.
      By the way, i still have 30 days of evaluations since this is the first time I download it.

Regards,
      Fazilah

Eric Tubby

Hello,

Please attach a screenshot of http://localhost:1947/_int_/features.html. If you are unable to access this page, please follow the steps provided here:
      https://optiwave.com/forums/topic/couldnot-obtain-license-termainating-application/#post-50905.

You can use the same installer, you do not need to download it again if you already have it.

Eric Tubby

Hello,

Please attach a screenshot of http://localhost:1947/_int_/features.html. If you are unable to access this page, please follow the steps provided here:
      https://optiwave.com/forums/topic/couldnot-obtain-license-termainating-application/#post-50905.

You can use the same installer, you do not need to download it again if you already have it.

Dear Eric,

As per request, I attached the detail.

Regards,
      Fazilah

Dear Eric,

As per request, I attached the detail.

Regards,
      Fazilah

Eric Tubby

Thanks for the screenshot.

I can see that you have run both evaluation versions 17 and 18 of OptiSystem on this computer.

If you need to run another 30-day evaluation, you will need to install it on a computer that has not yet run the evaluation.

Eric Tubby

Thanks for the screenshot.

I can see that you have run both evaluation versions 17 and 18 of OptiSystem on this computer.

If you need to run another 30-day evaluation, you will need to install it on a computer that has not yet run the evaluation.

So meaning that only one device can be used to install the Evaluation? .Currently, I only have one computer. Previously, I used my friend’s account to install it for my Final year project. Unfortunately, his 30-days evaluation is done. Now I need to install a new evaluation to continue my final year project. Is there any solution to this matter? Because I already email to optiwave about buying the license. However, it is too expensive for a student like me. Thus, he/she recommends that I can use other student emails to use the new evaluation if my evaluation ended.

Regards,
      Fazilah

So meaning that only one device can be used to install the Evaluation? .Currently, I only have one computer. Previously, I used my friend’s account to install it for my Final year project. Unfortunately, his 30-days evaluation is done. Now I need to install a new evaluation to continue my final year project. Is there any solution to this matter? Because I already email to optiwave about buying the license. However, it is too expensive for a student like me. Thus, he/she recommends that I can use other student emails to use the new evaluation if my evaluation ended.

Regards,
      Fazilah

Eric Tubby

The evaluations aren’t tied to your account, they are tied to your computer. The evaluations can only be run once per machine.

If you need to run another 30-day evaluation, you will need to install it on a computer that has not yet run the evaluation. If you don’t have another computer to run it on, the only other option is to obtain a license by contacting info@optiwave.com

Eric Tubby

The evaluations aren’t tied to your account, they are tied to your computer. The evaluations can only be run once per machine.

If you need to run another 30-day evaluation, you will need to install it on a computer that has not yet run the evaluation. If you don’t have another computer to run it on, the only other option is to obtain a license by contacting info@optiwave.com

I see. Thank for the clarification.

Regards,
      Fazilah

I see. Thank for the clarification.

Regards,
      Fazilah

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.