Home Forums SYSTEM Er-doped FIBER LASER with SBS

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      chen wei

Hi,I use the example model named “Ring Laser”,and I want to find out how the Er-doped fiber’s SBS affects the laser’s output power.So I change the Erbium Dope Fiber properties, in the Nonlinear Tab, Brillouin scattering, Include Brillouin scattering option, I choose yes.But,the simulation won’t stop.It’s stuck at computing the Intensity overlap integral, I don’t know how to do.Please help me.Thank you.

Ahmad Atieh

This is a duplicate.

Ahmad Atieh

This is a duplicate.

Tamie Goulet

sorry,I don’t understand, can you explain it more clearly? I don’t need to choose “Include Brillouin scattering”, because it already has included SBS?

Tamie Goulet

sorry,I don’t understand, can you explain it more clearly? I don’t need to choose “Include Brillouin scattering”, because it already has included SBS?

Ahmad Atieh

you’ve posted your question twice. that is why I’ve wrote duplicate post.
      We’ll review your issue and get back to you.

Ahmad Atieh

you’ve posted your question twice. that is why I’ve wrote duplicate post.
      We’ll review your issue and get back to you.

Tamie Goulet

Oh…sorry,I clicked the submit button,but can’t find my issue, so I thought I didn’t submit successfully,so I wrote it again, sorry for the inconvenience caused to you! Waiting for your reply! Thank you so much!

Tamie Goulet

Oh…sorry,I clicked the submit button,but can’t find my issue, so I thought I didn’t submit successfully,so I wrote it again, sorry for the inconvenience caused to you! Waiting for your reply! Thank you so much!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.