Home Forums GENERAL Gift vouchers

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Is there a provision to convert the gift vouchers we get for amazon.com into rupees for amazon.in

Naazira Badar
      Participant

Hi Burhan..

Well a lot of people seem to have this query.
      you can go through this post whose link I’m posting here :

https://optiwave.com/forums/topic/earn-a-1000-for-forum-participation/

I guess, Bryan has asked someone to contact the Amazon customer care, if I correctly remember. Still, I suggest you go through this post.

Regards

+3

Hi Naazira Badar

Yeah this is quite a problem as people like me would have to spend half of the gift voucher on shipping charges and this way we become confined to a particular site. I will go through the link to get further guidance i hope it has some solution for this as that would really help us out.
      Anyways thanks a lot.

Regards

Burhan

+8

Hi all

yes it would indeed be great if we could use the gift vouchers in amazon.in.

Regards

+7
      Aabid Baba
      Participant

Hello burhan num mina llah,
      As naazira mentioned number of people inquiring about the same. I guess there is no such provision of converting gift cards to rupees or something like that. You can share your gift cards with your relatives residing in US ( if any ). Its alright not to be using your gift cards 🙂
      Regards

Naazira Badar
      Participant

Hi Burhan and Aabid..

Well still Amazon customer care could be consulted to ask if we could the same coupons for Amazon.in.

Regards.

Ranjeet Kumar
      Participant

Hi,
      i agree to you all, it would be beneficial for us and we will bypassed of Shipping charges.
      Hope Bryan sir will consider our problems and seeking his involvement in this problem.

Hi All

Aabid yeah i agree that we can switch for means like relatives there or we can let the gift cards without using them but i believe its a sign of appreciation and it should be useful for every country man. Thats why i raised this quiry as u can see many of indians are active in our forum. Rest its obvious that gift cards are mere appreciation.

Regards

Burhan

+6
      Naazira Badar
      Participant

That’s true. But definitely the flexibility of getting to use these vouchers would be better and appreciated.

Regards.

Hi All

Yeah naazira that is what is the need i believe its just about increasing the flexibility.

Regards

Burhan

+2
      Naazira Badar
      Participant

Indeed.

Regards.

HI ALL
      i agree and i hope it would be possible for us in future if not now.

+3
      Bryan Tipper
      Participant

As discussed in other threads, I’m only able to offer Amazon.com gift cards. If you are interested in converting your cards to other Amazon accounts, you will need to discuss this with Amazon.

I will lock this thread now.
      Bryan

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Gift vouchers’ is closed to new replies.