Home Forums SYSTEM DWDM For RZ, NRZ and Coherent QPSK Modulation for free SPACE optical comm.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      RAHUL VYAS
      Participant

In My work I anaylyze:

1. Coherent QPSK Modulation is Best Among RZ AND NRZ for Free Space Optical Communication.
      2. Either Increase in Transmitter Power of Aperture area of the tx and rx will significant improvement in BER.
      3. Compare to PIN diode, APD improves BER as Receiver Sensitivity is improved.
      4. As we increase our aperture diameters Q factor increases,but for a particular aperture diameter Q factor starts decreasing as we increase the link distance and bit rates.

Attachments:
      Damian Marek
      Participant

Hi Rahul,

First of all thanks for sharing your work! However, the Knowledge section is reserved for moderators to post, so I have moved this to the System section.

Thanks again!

RAHUL VYAS
        Participant

Hi Damian,

Thanks for the appreciation. If you would like to know more i will share my detail study regarding this system design.

Regards,
        Rahul

Ahmad Mustafa
      Participant

Hi Rahul,

It would be interesting to know your detailed study. Could you share your report or simulation files if you like to.

Thanks!

RAHUL VYAS
      Participant

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for appreciation. Please find .osd simulation file in the attachment. if any query please let me know.

Regards,
      Rahul

Ahmad Mustafa
      Participant

Is there a file missing? Where is the input data to Subsystem_35 coming from?

Deepanshu sharma
      Participant

Hello Rahul Vyas,

Thanks for sharing your project.But i have some queries related with the same., why the constellation diagram at reciever side is not appropriate ??. i mean when we have to deal with QPSK then one of the main thing to detect the signal correctly is its constellation diagram.u can also check the attachment and let me know if i am wrong.

Regards
      Deepanshu Sharma

Attachments:
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.